Thank You for taking the first step into hearing and being heard about the truth in this world. Not Political, Ratical, or otherwise crazy rantings. But COLD HARD TRUTH ....... The New Viewers Should Read The Past Post to Truly Understand Cliffords Truth







Monday, April 25, 2016

Im Back Again. The Presidency

 Yes its me again. As we all know the powers to be always try and stop the real truth from being told. I will tell you I will never stop. .....Now.   lets discuss the bear in the woods.  My Choice for President.  I say if you want to stop all the BS and make our country strong again the only choice is Donald Trump. .... Now I will not always agree with everyone and those who dont agree with me its ok. BUT we need someone NOT from the establishment but someone who will make the leaders abroad know how REAL AMERICANS feel when it comes to messing with the U.S. We also need someone who can take a real business approach to the Deficit and the budgets altogether. We need a leader with a strong back and a willingness to just GET IT DONE. I believe that in Mr. Trump. so Mr. Trump if you ever see this I say,  "Kick ass, take names, and make America strong again".... Ive got to go now. going to kick someones ass for standing on the flag and Cussing the brave men and women of our military.

No comments:

Post a Comment