Thank You for taking the first step into hearing and being heard about the truth in this world. Not Political, Ratical, or otherwise crazy rantings. But COLD HARD TRUTH ....... The New Viewers Should Read The Past Post to Truly Understand Cliffords Truth







Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas

Well folks another Christmas is almost over. I can say I have had one of the best ever. I did not receive a single present under the tree. I did how ever see my children and wife smile and enjoy themselves. I had received the love of my in-laws in a fantastic dinner. I even heard wonderful news about the lady who's house was broken into and the toys stolen. The friends and neighbors came through without fail. A true Christmas story. I have heard and seen some wonderful things that people have done for each other the days leading up to and including today. I'm glad the Christmas spirit is not lost in past generations, but continue on today. Even though this blog is about stating it like it is and speaking out. Today I want to end it this way. Take the good feelings that you felt today and pass them on to those less fortunate and those that need a smile. Don't let the Spirit that gave us this good feeling die today. Instead carry just a piece of it through to next year. Thank you all for being good people. Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment