Thank You for taking the first step into hearing and being heard about the truth in this world. Not Political, Ratical, or otherwise crazy rantings. But COLD HARD TRUTH ....... The New Viewers Should Read The Past Post to Truly Understand Cliffords Truth







Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Racism the Real Truth

OK Lets get right to the meat of it all. I'm not happy about the Zimmerman trial. I'm extremely happy about the verdict, but Its how everyone else has acted. Bottom line if it was a white boy and a black man this would not have made it past local news. Case in point. on 6-16-2012 Marley Lion, a white 17 year old boy, was shot and killed by a 30 year old Black man in Charleston, SC. Has anyone heard of this. Of course not. But lets all have rallies and vigiles for a black teen who had the intent of hurting and maybe killing Zimmerman. Lets take it a step further. I want to start the UWPA. The United White People Assocaion. I bet the second I do the UNAACP will get a press confrence calling me Raciest and a bad person. How about this Im going to start a Whites only college fund. Then ill make the news because the UNCF, The United Negro College Fund will say im unfair and my college fund should allow students of race. UNCF they have NEVER given a white person a single penny. So my question is whos really being raciest. Now understand My point is this. The groups that allow only one color, type, or person should be disband and boycotted. ALL of them. Some of my closest friends are of other backgrounds. It makes life interesting and fun not everyone being the same. Now that its time for my high horse to lay down. I'll finish with this. We are all men and women. Point blank. Lets all be held accountable for our actions. Not our color. Grow up People. Like it or not Thats the Real Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment