Thank You for taking the first step into hearing and being heard about the truth in this world. Not Political, Ratical, or otherwise crazy rantings. But COLD HARD TRUTH ....... The New Viewers Should Read The Past Post to Truly Understand Cliffords Truth







Thursday, August 1, 2013

Work

OK I'm just going to say it. Im sick of lazy people who sit on their butts and expect everyone to do for them. I work 60+ hours a week for people who show no appriciation for what we do. Its ok. Its a means to an end. I pay my bills and Provide for my family. What I'm really talking about is those Idiots that wont work at all but pretend too. Case in point. I went to hire this guy who begged me for a job and said he just had to work. I gave him a chance. Well his first day he spent more time complaining about the job he had to do than doing it. I found him hiding and saying ( Whining is more like it ) how the job is not worth the $10.00 an hour he was getting paid. How hes much more imporant than the work and the work was just benieth him. SO lets put it in the plain truth. Hes a 20 year old drop out. He was even too lazy to get his GED. His only jobs he has had was fast food ( which by the way IS a job And I would never put that down.) and it never lasted over 4 weeks. Now you ready for the job I gave him. He had to pick up trash on my property and do some weed eating. hummm. talk about Lazy... now you think this was a one time incident. But he is the 4th young man I hired for the job. All under the age of 25. Now my cure for their lazyness...... Beat their mom and dads asses. Thats right. we need to go back to when a child steps out of line they Knew they were going to get it. Also if they wanted something they need to earn it. I never met any Kings and Queens. But I sure have met alot of our younger generation who feel they deserve to be treated like one because they are breathing. I say fix the ones that are 18 to 25. Throw them in the service and have a Drill Sargent teach them the meaning of life. Also show them responsability and respect. And thats the real truth... Oh yea. Know anyone needing a job. I need some weed eating done.

No comments:

Post a Comment