Thank You for taking the first step into hearing and being heard about the truth in this world. Not Political, Ratical, or otherwise crazy rantings. But COLD HARD TRUTH ....... The New Viewers Should Read The Past Post to Truly Understand Cliffords Truth







Friday, December 19, 2014

I'm here and not going anywhere

Well After talking to a few close friends, Ive decided to continue with the blog. So here I am. And heres what ive got to say. If you take the time to read a few of my past post you will know how I feel about things. I believe being straight forward and blunt is better than the sweet necter of bull shit. Then you make of it what you wish. I'll make a few statements so hang on. 1. I dont believe in color. I believe in actions. 2. Stupid is stupid no matter how you dress it. So when I call it stupid I'm not alone. 3. Right is right, wrong is wrong. That will never change. 4. I believe in our constitution. ALL OF IT. Not the ones I pick and choose. 5. Spanking is not beating. its behavior correcting. Children need to remember the lesson and mistake. If you Beat your child you deserve one yourself. 6. I believe in the GOD and his son. If that offends you, go away. (Last but not least) 7. I believe in the American way. Live, love and be happy how ever you can make it. Just dont hurt or steal to do it. Now that the new members know me and the others whos been here awhile you know where I am. Last thing. Dont live life without humor, its just not funny... Have a great Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment