Thank You for taking the first step into hearing and being heard about the truth in this world. Not Political, Ratical, or otherwise crazy rantings. But COLD HARD TRUTH ....... The New Viewers Should Read The Past Post to Truly Understand Cliffords Truth







Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Isis

 Ok I'm done. I'm sick of these ISIS cowards targeting Americans. I say if you pick a fight with a big dog expect to get bitten. But wait! What happened. this big dog ( America ) has a leash on it called Obama. I believe he might be apart of the ISIS movement. I hate to say this about our commander and chief but he is doing nothing. Obama your a coward. A big sissy who's afraid to get dirty and do WHAT YOUR HIRED to do. Protect the very Americans who believed in you. So instead of waiting for a coward of a commander to do something I say lets get together as a country and do it ourselves. There are many retired Military people who can lead and get rid of this threat to Americans and our Soldiers.
 In our past when we had leaders who were inept and scared to do what's right, Americans pulled together and did what was right. ISIS Come get me. You come to my house, Place of business, Friends and family's door. I will show you how real Americans with heart Defend themselves. I'm ready to do what is necessary to protect my friends and family. The sad part is I'm only one guy. Obama has the entire military at his disposal to take care of business. I hope and pray that when History looks back at the Obama administration it will see him as a coward and worthless President who put himself before his country and People. I would like every person who reads this to pass it on.
 I want to reach as many Real Americas as I can. BTW Its not an Race, Religion, Sexual Orientation, or anything other than an American thing. We are ONE NATION UNDER GOD. INDIVISIVLE, WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL.
 My name is Clifford Dean. I live in Oklahoma. Not hiding here.
 Sorry got to go. Expecting visitors from ISIS. need to clean my ( Clearing Throat ) Toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment