Thank You for taking the first step into hearing and being heard about the truth in this world. Not Political, Ratical, or otherwise crazy rantings. But COLD HARD TRUTH ....... The New Viewers Should Read The Past Post to Truly Understand Cliffords Truth







Monday, March 7, 2011

Love

I cant profess to be the expert on love. I do however have some insight into it. For starters, I don't believe you can fall in love. My Grandfather told me, "you cant fall into love because that would mean you can fall out of love". If I fall on a curb and scrape my knee is not good. I could fall in an open man hole cover and break my neck. I could fall off a cliff to my ever ending doom. ( Closest thing to love ). Or I could trip and fall into on coming traffic and get hurt. So you see if you fall into love nothing good can come out of it. I believe Love Is. Just Is. You feel it like a heavy winters coat. For example. Most of you love your Parents, Brothers, Sisters, or Person in those rolls.Then when they are away, or you feel the loss of there passing, there is an emptiness that can never be filled. That's Love. Love Just Is. Most people know the feeling of seeing that person for the first time. The butterflies, shortness of breath, and the uneasy feeling. You really know when you love someone, when your thoughts of that person is of them being better or doing better. If you put there needs first without even thinking about it. Bottom line you just know it. And by the way just because you love someone doesn't mean they have to love you back. But that's what love is. Just Is. Sometimes you hate love. but if you take a moment to think about it.If it hurts its not love.Love is how YOU feel about someone else. NOT how they feel about you. So in the end remember this. If it feels right and you just really know it than it is. Love. Just Is.

No comments:

Post a Comment