Thank You for taking the first step into hearing and being heard about the truth in this world. Not Political, Ratical, or otherwise crazy rantings. But COLD HARD TRUTH ....... The New Viewers Should Read The Past Post to Truly Understand Cliffords Truth







Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Respect

....Respect is a word that has started wars, broken up families, and killed people. Respect. What is it and why is it so important? Here's my view and of course the hard truth. Most people today Demand respect. In truth its earned. People say " YOU will respect me". I say why? Because you can yell loud. Because you can threaten me. Because you believe you can hurt me. If you kill me BuBBa will be respecting you as hes making you squeal like a little girl. If you yell at me you make yourself look stupid , and know one respects an idiot. If you demand it your only building up to a big disappointment.
... To Earn Respect you lead by example. You help others in need. You do your best at everything you do. You make sure others are taken care of. You stand for your beliefs and whats important. The biggest is you show you deserve respect by not demanding it but by earning it. And just so you know i'm old school. Always respect your elders unless they give you reasons not too. Just because they are old or related does not mean they get respect by proxy. Last thought. Always give respect to anyone wearing a uniform. Armed forces, Police, Fireman, Doctors, Nurses, Etc. they help and give thier all for you. They earned it. By the way I respect chefs. I love to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment