Thank You for taking the first step into hearing and being heard about the truth in this world. Not Political, Ratical, or otherwise crazy rantings. But COLD HARD TRUTH ....... The New Viewers Should Read The Past Post to Truly Understand Cliffords Truth







Sunday, February 1, 2015

Then And Now

   Back in My day. Do you remember hearing this. I do many, many times. Now that I'm older I've say it many times to my kids. Here's what it really means. Your showing disrespect or your being lazy. Ill prove this statement. The kids now days are allow to scream, yell, and throw a tantrum if they don't get their way. Now understand I'm talking all kids. Pre-teens and Teens as well. "Back in the day" Mom, Dad, Grandparents, Neighbors, and Friends would spank the ass of the offender and teach them its not acceptable behavior. Don't that today and you might face charges. I say lets face them and do what Right.
  What about Stealing, Robbing, Hurting others,  and down right wrong doing.  If you get caught now days your the victim. Break into a house and get hurt. the owner of the house gets in trouble or sued by the bad guy. Rob or steal from a store and get smacked from the owner , Guess what your getting hand cuffed too. Husband beating the Hell out of his wife. If she defends herself  SHE goes to jail. Worst part, not one person will come help due to getting in trouble themselves. "Back in the day". If you were robbing and stealing and hurting others. Not only did the neighbors and others would come to your help. Sometimes give a little justice while waiting on the police. Also, the police were respected an feared ( as it should be) because they were allowed to do their jobs.
  "Back in the day" there were block parties,  Friendly neighbors, and kids willing to rake your yard for extra money. The police waved and smiled as they patrolled and people held the door for you.  Im thinking I want to go back in the day not just say it. As for now, I say lets all ban together and teach this next 2 generations how to really live. I also say give the Cops more than a TV show. Give them the respect and power the deserve and used to have. Now I've got to go. My friend Norman and I are getting together to clean guns in case someone tries to hurt our family's. or break in.

No comments:

Post a Comment