Thank You for taking the first step into hearing and being heard about the truth in this world. Not Political, Ratical, or otherwise crazy rantings. But COLD HARD TRUTH ....... The New Viewers Should Read The Past Post to Truly Understand Cliffords Truth







Friday, April 17, 2015

Stop The Madness

 Listen people. Im sick of seeing in the news all the time about, I want my company to pay me more. Well I say DO MORE. people are picketing Mcdonalds and Wal-Mart wanting starting pay to be $15 per hour or some nonsense. Are you kidding me! I here things like Wal-Mart owners made 15 Billion last year. I say so what. If you are working for Wal-mart and you are doing your job, you will get raises and promotions and such. Don't just demand them like your entitled to money that's not yours.
 Same thing with McDonalds. $15 per hour and not having to go to school or work for it. Are you kidding. Because you choose to have a kid in high school and drop out. take welfare and then have to find a job does not entitle you to get what people working their asses off for get. I hear people say, "McDonalds is Making money hand over fist off our work." I say they sure are and they are paying your whining ass to do it. I don't care what the company I work for earns, ( unless its going under).  They provide you with a job, a paycheck, a way to pay your bills and keep your whining, boo hooing, bitching ass off the street.
 So I'll go this way. You want to earn $15 per hour. Quit your job. Pay for the building, Pay insurance, and all the overhead bills. Lights, Water, things to work with, ETC.  and then see if you can even afford a tissue to wipe your nose when you make nothing and have nothing.
 Have pride who you work for. Stand tall and count your blessings you have a job. No matter what job you have. If you work hard and do right for your company. 90% of the time they will reward you. If they don't and you did above and beyond. Then you can complain. But until then shut up and give me my McDouble and fries. Im fixing to help pay for your salary.  

No comments:

Post a Comment