Thank You for taking the first step into hearing and being heard about the truth in this world. Not Political, Ratical, or otherwise crazy rantings. But COLD HARD TRUTH ....... The New Viewers Should Read The Past Post to Truly Understand Cliffords Truth







Saturday, March 28, 2015

Now and Then

  Hey, Do you remember when we were teenagers and we went to the mall, hung-out with our friends, or went to the playground. Heck we used to go to each others house just to ride bikes or play cops and robbers. What Happened? Now days kids are joining Gangs, Selling Drugs, Doing drugs, Staying in their rooms, and not associating with others there age.Their Whole time is spent living in the computer.
 I get it. Times are different. I understand Technology is the future. There has to be a limit.
 Some of the best ideas come out of your imagination not a computer screen. Also if your mind cant experience the things you are learning about on the computer, your wasting the knowledge. I say we should have a black out day. One day a week where there is not a single computer running or working. The only phones that work are attached to the wall. all children must be made to play in a sand box at least 3 times before they turn 10. I realize I might be sounding a bit crazy, but some of my youths greatest memories were created with friends and without a screen and keyboard. 
 IN closing I say to the youth. take note of whats going on around you. everything is changing and in a blink of an eye you will be chasing your kids down on hover boards. OOh I gotta go. my friends are raiding a village of Ogres and Giants in our on line game.

No comments:

Post a Comment