Thank You for taking the first step into hearing and being heard about the truth in this world. Not Political, Ratical, or otherwise crazy rantings. But COLD HARD TRUTH ....... The New Viewers Should Read The Past Post to Truly Understand Cliffords Truth







Monday, January 17, 2011

Facebook

---Facebook is a great place for family and friends to keep in touch. Its also a great place to find friends lost. But people lets get serious. It is no substitute for hearing someones voice or getting a needed hug. But im not here to smash Facebook. Like I said it is a great place. This is for all the idiots who think there hurting someone by deleting them from thier Facebook.What are you thinking! Are you thinking that would be the one thing that sends me over the edge. Or how about hurting my feeling so bad I will cry into a cornor and eat gallons of ice cream. WoW talk about shallow. Lets be real. most people have people on thier Facebook page they dont even know. I heard of one person saying he has a thousand friends. He don't really know half of them. its just a numbers game to them. Here's what I say, "go ahead erase me. I'll have you replaced as quick as clicking my mouse."

No comments:

Post a Comment