Thank You for taking the first step into hearing and being heard about the truth in this world. Not Political, Ratical, or otherwise crazy rantings. But COLD HARD TRUTH ....... The New Viewers Should Read The Past Post to Truly Understand Cliffords Truth







Monday, January 31, 2011

Made In The USA

---I don't know about any of you out there. I can remember when you said, "Made in the USA", or saw the sign, it meant something. It meant good quality. Good craftsmanship. Good material. And most of all made by our neighbors, friends, and family. What ever happened to this feeling? For those of the younger crowd; what your missing is the sense of community and ownership, of our country, as well as the knowing, that the products you held or bought with this label, was made with the dreams of someone just like you. Not a color thing. Not a race thing. But a thing that united every person that lives in the 50 states of our country. That one little label has the ability to make a man or woman feel like they accomplished something. That little label has bought houses, paid for college, bought birthday presents, and most of all give us dreams and hope. We use to fight over this small little label and what it means. Now the reality of it all. Greed, Government, Money, and Power of a few has taken this away from us. Why? I cant truthfully answer that. but I can say if we could just start working on putting this label on things once more. Our whole way of life would be richer and we would all be better for it. Here's a tidbit of info for ya. In writing this, I'm on a computer made in Japan. My software comes from China. The tech support is from India. The Table I sit at is made in Taiwan. To top it all off the house I live in is probably built from illegal Mexican labor. I can only hope the shirt I wear is not made by small children in some country I cant pronounce. Remember Made In The USA = Pride, Love, Dreams, And Our Future.

No comments:

Post a Comment