Thank You for taking the first step into hearing and being heard about the truth in this world. Not Political, Ratical, or otherwise crazy rantings. But COLD HARD TRUTH ....... The New Viewers Should Read The Past Post to Truly Understand Cliffords Truth







Sunday, January 2, 2011

Resolutions

Well, Well, Well. Here we all are the start of a new year. Most of us ring in the new year with cheer and well wishes to family, friends, and acquaintances. We all have sincere hopes of a good and prosperous year to come. Most make New Years resolutions. Me; I've given up on the prospect that any resolution I make will come true. I hope that the rest of you out there in the world that do make these promises to yourself can keep them. I've tried and failed. So here's how I do it. I don't promise to loose weight, get a better job, or be a better person. Instead when and if I can do it, it will be a complete surprise to everyone including myself. This way I have something to look forward too all year round. I also wont feel guilty when I eat a second piece of my favorite cheese cake. " Again ". I wont feel bad if I cuss out that jerk for cutting me off on the highway. "OOPS" too late. I will feel better about myself when I help out an elderly person carry there groceries in. Even if they did pay me a whole Quarter. And I will not feel bad about shooting the neighbors dog with a BB gun for getting into my trash again. Not done yet but looking for the the mangy mutts. So in close, may everyone have a great and wonderful year to come and remember don't sweat the small stuff. Happy New Year. I think I hear that dog now.......

No comments:

Post a Comment